PROJECT 1: EXERCISE

  4/7/23 - 7/7/23 Week 1 - Week 16

Low J- Yin / 0352888.

Bachelor of Design in Creative Media / Illustration and Narrative

PROJECT 1:EXERCISE


EXERCISE 1

For Exercise 1, we will need to design and create ONE unique character by using the given sets of shapes with Adobe Illustrator (Ai).


As the lecture and tutorials teacher had given, we will need to use the chosen shape to create an vormator character.

FINAL VORMATOR CHARACTER:


I had re-do the character many times with different colour. It was my very first time using Adobe Illustrator. I had some research and try to make it looks more fantastics with more colour on it.
I could say its very hard. We will need to learn how to match the colour tones and the vibrance tone between the shape. The shadow of the character need to be clear and tidy. Its need to be very tidy to shows a good work. Although the final output might not that satisfied but I had done the best, and keep on try to improve to next exercise.

FINAL VORMATOR CHARACTER OUTLINE





EXERCISE 2

For exercise 2, we will need to illustrate the wording, design and create an aesthetically pleasing illustrated typography by using words generated from the Pictionary Generator.

First, I had try to sketch out the work and illustrate in Ai. I had some reference and research on Pinterest.

FINAL ILLUSTRATED TYPOGRAPHY



I had place the sea white to make the words looks like more "ocean".


Next, I need to illustrate the word: Dominoes.

I had some small research and started to illustrate with 3D animation.

FINAL ILLUSTRATED TYPOGRAPHY






Comments

Popular Posts