PROJECT 1: Physical Collage and Digital Imaging

4/7/23 - 7/7/23 Week 1 - Week 16

Low J- Yin / 0352888.

Bachelor of Design in Creative Media / Digital Photography and Imaging

PROJECT 1: Physical Collage

Replace the elements and different sizes of wording in the template. The progress was very fun and I enjoy to see the output, Using the same color theme of monochrome, and only placing a few of the vivid colors, such as blue, maroon, and hot pink to contrast and enhance the template, as the main subject to catch viewers' eyes too.


Collage #1

There is also a lot of sample and reference from the magazine and Pinterest, So I decided to play around with Collage #2. I am trying to use a sofa to make it looks like a phone as acting the woman was listening to phone calls, We can see a lot of sample from the internet that graphic designer plays around with these elements.

Collage #2

Next, I just tried to use my own design to create my own style of design to design the collage, by using
Earth tones and monochrome with some contrast color. The color of the match makes the collage looks balanced and also makes the image more interesting.

FINAL OUTPUT:

Project 1: Final Physical Collage

 
PROJECT 1: Digital Imaging

We will need to follow the step from the previous lecture and tutorial and make the B&W image colored. 

Project 1: Final Digital Imaging


By following the step, I traced out the different parts and try to re-color the image. To me, the hardest part is the skin part. I tried many times to make the skin tone more natural, by adding shadow to make the photo more realistic. The progress took me a lot of time but I enjoy how I learned from the previous mistake and try again with effort. 

Comments

Popular Posts