FINAL PROJECT: VISUAL NOVEL PAGE

4/7/23 - 7/7/23 Week 1 - Week 16

Low J- Yin / 0352888.

Bachelor of Design in Creative Media / Illustration and Narrative

FINAL PROJECT: VISUAL NOVEL PAGE

Continuing from Project 3, based on the selected story, create a ONE PAGE introduction of your visual novel or comic to your readers with at least ONE animated panel.

Arrange your story in visual sequences that make sense and easily understood. Consider the choice of panel arrangements and transitions. Determine as well which panel(s) will be best visualized as animation. 

Choose the one that has the best timing in the story flow and transitions of the visuals that strongly reflect the narrative through characters, panels, particle effects, texts etc.


To continuous from Project 3, I decided to illustrate 3 different background such as : ocean, desert, town, to shows the adventure time with air balloon.


the progress take times and patient to do, I keep on had mistake when going on to after effect part as I wanted to make the 3 artboard move as the air balloon move from #1 artboard and slowly fly into #2 artboard and went through #3 artboard. But I had done it wrongly as I had set #1 artboard as 5 secs and #2 artboard as 10 secs at the first time when I done in After Effect.


Unfortunately, I done the #2 artboard only realise this mistake. I had also keep on mistake when placing the layers. 


Finally, I done my work. The work took me a lot of patients and times to done it. But I really satisfied the final output. Although there are small mistake in the final output, I really enjoy the progress and the final result had showed.

FINAL VISUAL NOVEL PAGE OUTLINE


FINAL VISUAL NOVEL PAGE 

Comments

Popular Posts