FINAL PROJECT: Self- Titled

 4/7/23 - 7/7/23 Week 1 - Week 16

Low J- Yin / 0352888.

Bachelor of Design in Creative Media / Digital Photography and Imaging

FINAL PROJECT: SELF TITLED

SKETCH:


                     


DIGITAL POSTER 1:

                                                    

DIGITAL POSTER 2:

                                                    

INTRO
As my important part: internet and networking,  I would make the theme as : futuristic, electric, robotics. The concept as using gaming style to represent different style of me, as my signature: I am normal but unique.

PARAGRAPH 1
The elements would be using more monochrome and bright colour to point up the part of me. Placing full body of me wearing different dresses and half of body to shows the details of the accessories. I would like to placing some robotics elements and 2000s elements into the body part and background.

PARAGRAPH 2
The background would be using more futuristic and vivid colour to shows up the body part, placing a small square of the clothes and dresses between the layers, make it looks more fun, attract focal point from audience, to make them feel like they are playing game.

SUMMARY
Colour theme : blue, green, yellow, monochrome
Theme: futuristic, robotics, internet, dressing game.
-To shows different style of me, I am normal but unique.


FINAL DIGITISE POSTER :

                                                


ARTIST STATEMENT
Exploring the intersection of Robotics, Futuristic Vision and Dressing Game style.

FINAL ANIMATED POSTER:





Comments

Popular Posts